My life is all of exciting, hectic, disappointing but optimistic. God has greatly blessed my life and I wouldn't change it for the world.
Friday, March 27, 2009
alone again
I don't want to be one of those people that are constantly in a relationship. It doesn't matter if I tell myself that I need to be single, need to be alone...I still put myself in situations or become better friends with certain people that I know could be prospect boyfriends, why do I do that? A boyfriend is the last thing that I am thinking about, and is definately the very last thing I have time for, or the patience for. For whatever reason I feel as though I should be close to someone...yet I don't want a boyfriend. I don't know how to distinguish those feelings I guess. This journal is pointless....goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
naw its not pointless...it makes sense.. you just have strong feelings...i do that all the time too...your not the only one
ReplyDelete