
So I know it might be a little hard to tell from this picture, but that's me on the left...not a guy. I cut all my long locks off the day after high school reunion, I guess I felt like it was some sort of liberation. Once again, you can't really tell from the picture,but this is the only picture I have of me when my hair was that short, but it was actually quite cute in reality. Wow, this picture brings back a lot of old memories....The picture below was a little while later after my hair was growing back, it was kinda of a nice length, but my hair was growing so fast, there was no way I was going to try to keep up with the maintanence to keep it short, nor did I have the money for a haircut every 3 weeks...
ta ta for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment