Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Goodmorning world

So much has changed. So much yet not much at all. I accepted a new job at Thirty-One Gifts on May 23, 2011. It is amazing how one woman can start a business years ago with so much faith in God, that she founded the very business on Psalm 31. Seven years later, that company is growing into a billion dollar industry, yet still holds tight to that very core. I have never seen anything like it. People love each other for who they are, for their talents, their ambitions, and even their faults. We celebrate, encourage, and reward each other on a daily basis, lifting each others spirits and becoming one large family.

What it must be like, what it much feel like to be Cindy Monroe, the founder and still the CEO of the company, to see such a dream to turn into millions of womens dreams. To see success for all of our "sisters" and now "brothers" in Christ.

I am so happy that I was able to have such a job, something that lifts my spirits and makes me feel blessed every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment