Graduation is not too far off. Along with graduation comes the "real world". I wouldn't say that i'm not ready for it, but I will say that I am glad I have some extra time to think about what kind of career I want to have more specifically. I just met with my advisor who informed me that I only have three quarters left. Three quarters, I can't beleive that. It doesn't sound that bad. So this time next year i'll be finishing up. It's kinda a scary, yet a very exciting thought. I'm taking a class called Individuals in Society and my teacher had us do the 20 questions quiz. You just write down 20 things that all start with "I am" and I have found it to be very theraputic!
1. i am an aunt of 4 nephews and 1 neice
2. I am beautiful inside and out
3. I am unique
4. i am black
5. i am 5' 3"
6. i am happy with my appearance most of the time
7. i am terrible with tests
8. i am poor at memorizing
9. i am a dreamer/ day dreamer
10. i am a writer
11. i am OCD/ADD self-diagnosed
12. i am my mother's daughter
13. i am creative
14. i am colorful
15. i am forgiving
16. i am a good student when i try
17. i am a dog lover
18. i am a talker
19. i am a listener
20. i am a laugher / smiler
No comments:
Post a Comment