Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dreaming Aloud

I had a dream last night. It was so realistic that still to this very minute I feel as though it might be a memory, or a glimpse intot he future. I was in a taxi on my way to my new home. The taxi mist have been going the long route to get more money out of me, but I didn't mind, the scenery was beautiful! The taxi pulled up to a complex that looked more like a shopping center. THe detail on the outside of the condo's were somewhat of a french/spanish design. The tenants of my building were happy to greet me as I stumbled out of the taxi loaded up with bags. A blond hugged me and took a bag, we were to be roommates i the three bedroom condo. We would have the upstairs to ourselves, bedroom, family room, bathroom. The kitchen we would have to share with the first floor. She introduced me to the first floor tenants, a single guy who I instantly fell in love with, and his sister-they had two bedrooms, family room and kitchen. Their father owned the condo, but they decided to make money for school by renting out the vacant upstairs. By the way I talked and interacted with my new roommates, I met them before, just maybe not in person. They helped me into my room and get a little settled before they told me to meet outside. As I got outside, I got completely bombarded with water balloons, what they call initiation into "the House." I instantly felt a part of their family. I grabbed the garden hose and chased them down before being tackled byt he boy downstairs. Later, after a quick shower and change, I went downstairs for dinner. The boy said a beautiful preayer before dinner and right then i knew this was going to be a beautiful begining to a new chapter in my life! i just thought it was a really cute dream. even if it doesn't come true..like most fairy tales, that's ok, i can live with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment