
I have been going back and forth between going natural for my hair, or continue to get relaxers. It has been almost over a year since I had my last relaxer and my hair is extremely hard to manage. It is surprisingly more curly then I remember, but the tiny tight curls, not the big curls that I want...which brings me to the problem of not liking my hair unless it's straight. I think I want to put off getting a relaxer until the summer and keep my hair healthy...who knows, I might learn to love my hair...
Anyway. Today was an interesting day. Wore my hair curly and wished everyone happy valentines day while missing my baby...yet I still felt wonderful...it was just a great day. Then I got home late and the stars were out, I don't think I've looked at the stars since the summer. They were absolutely beautiful. Everything is beautiful today, the sun was out, I went shopping, I dressed up to go out, etc etc.
Point is I think it is important no matter how lonely or bad of a day you're having, to look around and be thankful for what is good. It's very easy to forget the little things, and those matter, they really matter.
No comments:
Post a Comment